Shop by Category
- Turkish Coffee
- Turkish Coffee Accessories
- Turkish Delight
- Turkish Bakery
- Middle Eastern Restaurant
- Halal Meat
- Turkish Breakfast
- Turkish Desserts
- Turkish Tea
- Turkish Tea Accessories
- Gift Baskets Etobicoke
- Herbal tea
- Balkan Food
- Bulgur Grocery Store
- Very Turkish
- Kebab Kabab
- Pasta, Tomatoes & Peppers
- Oils, Sauces & Vinegars
- Grape Molasses
- Olives, Pickles & Grains
- Seeds & Nuts
- Takeout Near Me
- Soaps & Cosmetics
- Soups & Spices
- Sweets & Crackers
- Dalan d Olive
- Grocery Wholesalers Toronto
- 40% COUPON
Bergama style Tulum cheese 450 gr (-/+)
Availability: In Stock
- Please click HERE to see our Turkish Breakfast collection
- This is actually a Greek cheese but to accurately define the taste we have come up with this name. Currently importing meat or dairy products from Turkey is still banned but hopefully not for long. $36.99/kg roughly 500gr packages.
- Tulum cheese is made by heating high-fat goat's milk to a temperature of 30 °C (86 °F) and subsequently souring it through the addition of starter culture.
- Commercial Tulum is made of goat's milk with a lower fat content and kneaded with water buffalo or sheep milk, ripened in cowskin casings
- The Tulum cheese of Izmir differs from other regional Tulum cheese varieties in processing and characteristic. Produced in Aegean Region provinces like, it is made of raw milk heated to 60–65 °C (140–149 °F), and cooled immediately down to acidifying temperature.
- What does Tulum cheese taste like?
- Tulum cheese (Turkish: Tulum peyniri) is a traditional Turkish goat's milk cheese ripened in a goatskin casing, called Tulum in Turkish. Due to its unique flavor, it is preferred as meze to rakı in Turkey
- Most popular cheeses in Turkey
Bergama style Tulum cheese 450 gr (-/+)
Turkish breakfast Toronto
Supermarkets Near Me
Inner GTA deliveries usually in 24 hours, if you order before noon it might even be same day
Standard Local Delivery is available throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and surrounding areas starting at $12 (+tax). Depending on your location the website will automatically calculate your shipping charge.
We serve the entirety of GTA offering free delivery. See our new Local Delivery Schedule below for delivery dates and times available.
We ship Canada wide offering 50% shipping refund for locations beyond Greater Toronto Area. Many people order together to take advantage of the shipping refunds.
Our company is specialized in Turkish food and self-care products. We have been serving Canada for the last 45 years, importing and distributing a selection of over 4000 items.
The SEARCH function is on the top left corner of this page
You can join our VIP CLUB once your total spend reaches $500 over time. This will get you for 15% product refund for ALL 3 STORES.
If you live within 100 km from our store in Etobicoke minimum $119 orders(after discount + subtotal ) might qualify for free delivery please see the limits for different areas.
Try to select the correct shipping choice for your area when you are checking out.
If you live farther away you do not have this option, the website will charge you for the shipping and we will refund to your card 50% of that shipping cost but your order size must meet the rules. It has to be over $150 (after discount+subtotal) in Ontario and Quebec, minimum $250 for other provinces. Many of our customers order together to take advantage of shipping discounts.
You can Re-Order your earlier selections if you go to My Account at the top right corner.
Our Walk-in Store is in Etobicoke/Toronto at Kipling exit from Gardiner Expressway, 339 Evans Avenue.
We have a complimentary coffee & tea bar and a tasting bar. Hope to have you over. Please don't forget to checkout our Italian selection at ItalianMart because we can combine your orders so you can use the shipping refunds, but they have to be sent maximum 1 hour apart.
Store pick-up is available from our GTA locations is free of charge. Please provide us the name of the person if someone else is going to pick up your order.
For more information visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.