Famous Halal Food You Must Try
Have you tried Halal food? If the answer is No, you are missing out on some of the finest delicacies in the world. From Central Asia to the Middle East, and even Europe halal food is a mix of flavors and aromas that touches your soul. Halal food has gained widespread acceptance in Canada with the immigrants bringing in their tastes and flavors.
This popularity can be gauged from the rising sales at Pristine Fine Foods selling halal food items in Canada. They let you buy the most authentic food items and spices for a wholesome, rich, and freshly prepared halal meal. Whether you are inviting guests to your home or planning a special family dinner, you are in for a real treat.
Most Popular Halal Food
If you are looking to try halal food and halal desserts in Toronto you have a variety of options on your platter. Irrespective of your taste, there is always something for you. Here are some of the things you shouldn’t miss out on.
· Halal Salami – If you are looking for the most popular Halal food item, this should be on the top of your list. It is a cured sausage that is made from beef and chicken. Here the meat is ground up which is followed by mixing it with spices and other ingredients. The fermentation cures the meat as it absorbs different flavors offering an unmatchable taste. Please click Here to buy the best halal salami at Turkish Store.
· Halal Kebab - Kebabs are something you cannot miss. They are the most popular delicacy in Turkey and several other parts of Asia. This Turkish kebab is sought after around the world and packs the nicest flavor of spices which you aren’t likely to find anywhere else. If there is one Halal food that you must try in your life, Kebab should be the one. You can have it as a snack or make it part of your Asian meal. Please click Here to buy the best halal salami at Turkish Shop.
· Dry Smoked Beef – Smoked beef is popular in Canada, and you may have tried this a zillion times. But dry smoked beef is different and one that would entice your taste buds. Made using Halal beef they are naturally dried thus retaining the real flavor of the meat. You can order these ready-to-eat snacks and your evenings are sorted!
· Turkish Meat Pizza – We all live appetizers, don’t we? In case you are looking for the perfect appetizer, this should be on your list. You will enjoy the authentic Turkish flavours when you pair this up with ayran, the Turkish salty yogurt drink. Garnished with cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese and it tantalizes your taste buds. You will enjoy a taste that is wholly different from what you find at your neighbourhood pizzeria.
· Halal Deserts – Turkish deserts are famous around the world, and you will be spoilt for choice. You might just get addicted to them. Ask those who have had halal desserts in Toronto, and they would be full of praise. From Profiteroles to Kalburabasti and Turkish delight to Turkish Baklava, the list is endless. Order your halal desserts in Toronto and bring sweetness to your lives.
· Halal Jello – If you have a sweet tooth, halal jello is unmissable. Halal jello in Canada has found its fan following in recent years and become one of the fastest-selling halal food items. Add texture and flavor to your dishes using this item and try out new recopies. You may have used gelatin before, but this is different from anything you have tried in the past.
· Turkish Lamb Tandoori – Lamb is very popular in Turkey and the surrounding region. The Halal lamb tandoori is prepared in the traditional style with selected cuts of top-quality lamb. Lamb is known for packing rich aroma and it would offer you a heavenly feeling in your mouth.
To sum up, you must try these halal food items to treat your tastebuds with some of the most tantalizing food items in the world. Though there are few restaurants in GTA that serve these food items, for other places in the country you can place your order online. You can treat yourself to a wide variety of meat, desserts, and other food items from authentic brands in Turkey and the Middle East.
Grocery Near Me
Don't forget to stop by at Turkish grocery store, Pristine Fine Foods if you are looking for the best grocery stores near me, Arabic grocery, halal desserts and Turkish cheese. While you are in our Turkish store, tell us about your favorite memories over a cup of complimentary Turkish coffee.
Tell us about your favorite Turkish food, we would love to here from you! Please comment below and get in touch with us :)