Feta cheese is a soft, white-colored cheese prepared from sheep and goat milk. It is one of the world's oldest cheeses, with a rich scent and a slightly sour taste. While feta cheese is a wonderful source of minerals such as calcium and protein, it is also heavy in sodium and saturated fat.
Feta, on the other hand, is lower in fat than many other cheeses and is considered a healthy option to consume in moderation. It's also simpler to stomach because it's generally produced using sheep and goat milk rather than cow's milk. Click here see entire Feta cheese collection at our Toronto Market Shop.
Benefits of Feta Cheese:
- It is a low-fat, low-calorie cheese. It is also high in B vitamins, calcium, and phosphorus.
- It contains calcium and phosphorus in quantities that can assist maintain bone health.
- In addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, feta cheese contains friendly bacteria that have been demonstrated to boost immunological and digestive health.
- It is high in CLA, which may help improve body composition and prevent diabetes and cancer.
Top Feta Cheese products available at Turkish Market:
- Krinos Feta Cheese
- Macedonian Feta
- Bulgarian Feta Cheese
- Doric Feta Cheese
- Dodoni Feta Cheese and more..!!
Where to buy authentic greek feta cheese
Our Cheese Shop is the best place to buy authentic greek feta cheese. Along with Turkish cheese, we also carry Turkish coffee, Turkish food, and Turkish desserts. You can save on foods flyers, get free grocery delivery Toronto, and forever 10% off on your halal grocery.
Visit Pristine Fine Foods in Etobicoke, to eat delicious Turkish street food and drink complimentary TurkishTea in traditional Turkish Tea Cups.
What is your favorite Turkish cheese? We'd be delighted to hear from you! Please leave a comment below and get it in touch with us:)