Turkish Coffee Reading
Relax and sip slowly your Turkish coffee from the same side of the cup.
NOTE: Leave one-sip liquid in the cup. It will help the sediments get loose in the swirling process.
2. After the last sip make a personal wish.
NOTE: In Turkish coffee reading this aspect is very important. As a matter of fact, the reader will tell you if your wish will come true.
3. Place the saucer over the top of the cup (face on) to cover it. Make sure that you seal it very well.
4. Hold the coffee cup set with your hands in front of your chest level.
Make 3 horizontal circles clockwise. Your target is to move the sediment around and evenly spread it around the entire inside surface of the cup.
6. Turn the coffee cup set upside down (flip it) with a quick movement. This action will bring the sediments down to the saucer, leaving the necessary patterns that a coffee reader needs.
7. Pass the coffee cup set to the coffee fortune teller
The reader leaves the cup for 5 to 10 minutes to drain completely and cool. The sediments will slowly slide in the saucer and will create the final patterns inside the cup.
If you prefer to investigate relationships you put a ring on the back surface of the cup.
- If the reading session is about money then you must put a coin on the back surface of the cup.
- The cup reader returns you any object that you have put on the cup
- If a big chunk of grounds falls on the saucer it’s the first positive sign of your reading. “Trouble and worries are leaving you”.
- If the fallen ground forms a pile means “Money will come to you”.
- If cup-saucer are tight and the reader can lift them up as one unit, it’s a“Prophet’s cup”. (Meaning: You don’t need to proceed with reading. “All your wishes will come true!”
- Turkish coffee reading video