Turkish Tea Pot
Turkish tea is made from processed tea plants grown in Rize, Turkey's Black Sea region. A Turkish tea pot set is traditionally used to make authentic tea. A Turkish tea pot set is divided into two halves, the top of which is used to infuse tea leaves and the bottom of which is used to retain hot water. Pour boiling water into the top half of the teapot set, known as demlik, and set it on the stove to steep. Get you Turkish tea pot from our Turkish store and make tea in a traditional way all day every day.
Here's how to make tea in a Turkish tea pot:
- The two pots are placed on top of each other on a burner.
- The bottom teapot receives the greatest heat which has boiled water in it.
- The second, smaller tea pot is placed on top with loose black tea leaves on the top pot.
- After boiling the water in the lower tea pot, part of it is put into the top pot containing the leaves.
- Best tea is brewed with stove fire at the minimum.
- For 10-15 minutes, the leaves are steeped. The timer begins when the water in the bottom pot begins to boil.
- Watch the video: How to brew Turkish tea
The type of tea leaves we use to make a huge difference in the taste and quality of the tea. It is important to select the finest tea to get the best taste. Check our Turkish tea collection at our Turkish Market.
If you don't have time to cook breakfast during the week, you can get freshly baked and prepared Turkish breakfast from a Turkish shop and pair it with a glass of Turkish tea.
Visit Pristine Fine Foods in Etobicoke, to eat delicious Turkish street food and drink complimentary Turkish Tea in traditional Turkish Tea Cups.
We'd be delighted to hear from you! Please leave a comment below and get it in touch with us:)