Shop by Category
- Turkish Coffee
- Turkish Coffee Accessories
- Turkish Delight
- Turkish Bakery
- Turkish Meals
- Turkish Breakfast
- Turkish Desserts
- Turkish Tea
- Turkish Tea Accessories
- Herbal tea
- Balkan Food
- Very Turkish
- Kebab Kabab
- Pasta, Tomatoes & Peppers
- Oils, Sauces & Vinegars
- Olives, Pickles & Grains
- Seeds & Nuts
- Ready to Eat
- Soaps & Cosmetics
- Soups & Spices
- Sweets & Crackers
- 40% COUPON
Simit (Turkish bagel)
Availability: In Stock
Simit (Turkish bagel)
- Please click HERE to see similar Turkish bakery products
- Pack of 4. Sold frozen.
- Usually fresh made and good for days but keep at room temperature to protect the texture and use the fridge only if you want to consume it over a week
- Please do not microwave but heat it up in a traditional oven for the ideal texture
Simit Near Me
- Simit, the iconic street food of Turkey, is a sesame-encrusted bread ring, dating back to the Ottoman Empire since the 1500s. It is also known as the "Turkish bagel".
- This delicious fluffy bread has a slight sweetness as they are coated in grape molasses to add taste and color.
Turkish Grocery Store
- Simit is great for sandwiches and eaten as a snack or for breakfast. It pairs well with Tulum or feta cheese, tomato, cucumber, and olive paste. Simit is also a perfect accompaniment to the strong Turkish black tea.
- Get your Turkish Bagel from our Turkish Bakery Toronto
- Click here to know How to eat Simit
Shipping InfoInner GTA deliveries usually in 24 hours, if you order before noon it might even be same day
Our company is specialized in Turkish food and self-care products. We have been serving Canada for the last 45 years, importing and distributing a selection of over 4000 items.
The SEARCH function is on the top left corner of this page
You can join our VIP CLUB once your total spend reaches $500 over time. This will get you for 15% product refund for ALL 3 STORES.
If you live within 100 km from our store in Etobicoke $99 orders(after discount+subtotal ) will qualify for free delivery, please select that shipping choice when you are checking out.
If you live farther away you do not have this option, the website will charge you for the shipping and we will refund to your card 60% of that shipping cost if your order is over $150 (after discount+subtotal). Many of our customers order together to take advantage of shipping offers.
You can ReOrder your earlier selections if you go to My Account at the top right corner.
Our Walk-in Store is in Etobicoke/Toronto at Kipling exit from Gardiner Expressway, 339 Evans Avenue. We have a complimentary coffee & tea bar and a tasting bar. Hope to have you over. Please don't forget to checkout our Italian selection at ItalianMart because we can combine your orders so you can use the shipping refunds, but they have to be sent maximum 1 hour apart.